Tahiti & French Polynesia - Understand Tahiti & French Polynesia and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from beaches, diving, snorkelling and luxury pampering to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers and travellers with disabilities. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on current politics and economics in Tahiti & French Polynesia
- info on where to find the best snorkelling and diving
- full coverage of islander life and culture
- details on the region’s history
Coverage includes: Tahiti & French Polynesia Today, History, Environment, Islander Life, French Polynesia in Popular Culture, Food & Drink, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.