Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Tahiti & French Polynesia - Tahiti (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Tahiti chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tahiti & French Polynesia guidebook.
The heart of the islands, what Tahiti lacks in wide white-sand beaches, it makes up for in waterfall-laden, shadowy mountains, unpretentiously beautiful black-sand beaches, sheltered blue lagoons and a distinctly Polynesian modern buzz.
- embark on a boat excursion past the road’s end at Teahupoo to visit the remote Fenua Aihere and Te Pari
- peruse the colorful Marche de Pape’ete and dine at the very local-style waterfront roulottes in Pape’ete
- take a 4WD excursion to explore the lushness and archaeological sites of the Papenoo Valley
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pape’ete, Tahiti Nui, Puna’auia, Pa’ea, Mataiea, Pointe Vénus & Matavai Bay, Papenoo, Fenua Aihere, Taravao and Tahiti Iti.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Tahiti & French Polynesia - Understand Tahiti & French Polynesia and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)