Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Tahiti & French Polynesia - Ra'iatea & Taha'a (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Ra’iatea & Taha’a chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tahiti & French Polynesia guidebook.
Encircled by a common lagoon perfect for diving, snorkelling, kayaking or just splashing around, these two islands couldn’t be more different. Both are ideal places to explore a mysterious and wild-feeling Polynesia.
- feel the power of Marae Taputapuatea, one of Polynesia’s greatest spiritual centres
- spend a day on Taha’a with an island tour, stopping at Motu Tau Tau for a bout of snorkelling
- take an unforgettable hike to Temehani Plateau and look for the tiare apetahi, one of the world’s rarest flowers
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ra’iatea, Ututroa, Marae Taputapuatea, Motu Oatara, Tevaitoa, Taha’a, Vaitoare, Haamene, Patio and the Motu.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.