Tahiti & French Polynesia - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
Your journey to Tahiti & French Polynesia starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on island culture.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know to decide which island to visit
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Tahiti & French Polynesia, Tahiti & French Polynesia’s Top 15, Need to Know, If You Like: Diving, Snorkelling & Wildlife-Watching, Luxury Pampering, History & Archeology, Hiking & Walking, Art, Music & Dance, Beaches, Surfing & Kitesurfing, Getting off the Beaten Path, Great Food & Drink, Month by Month, Itineraries, Which Island?, Diving, Travel with Children and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation