*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Tahiti & French Polynesia - Maupiti (PDF Chapter)
This is the Maupiti chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tahiti & French Polynesia guidebook.
Maupiti’s shimmering lagoon, perfect ring of islets, palm trees and large coral gardens make it one of the most ravishing islands in French Polynesia. Although no longer a secret, it remains a hideaway where visitors absorb the lazy lifestyle.
- explore Maupiti’s gin-clear lagoon while snorkelling with manta rays at Manta Point
- take it real easy, with lizardlike basking on heavenly Tereia Beach
- paddle a kayak across the azure lagoon
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Tereia Beach, Vaiea, Haranae Valley, Marae Vaiahu, Motu Auira, Motu Paeao, Motu Tiapaa, Motu Tuanai, Mt Teurafaatiu.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.