Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Tahiti & French Polynesia - Huahine (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Huahine chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tahiti & French Polynesia guidebook.
Huahine is immaculately tropical and effortlessly Polynesian. Lush and scarcely developed, this is an island to visit for extreme calm, communing with nature and a genuine taste of Polynesian culture.
- snorkel over colourful fish and coral at Le Jardin de Corail
- take the uphill marae walk at Maeva
- hike Mt Tapu for panoramic views over the island and lagoon
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Huahine Nui, Fare, Motu Tresor, Maeva, Faie, Fitii, Huahine Iti, Maroe, Tefarerii, Marae Anini, Avea Bay .
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.