Tahiti & French Polynesia - Bora Bora (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bora Bora chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tahiti & French Polynesia guidebook.
Bora Bora is the stuff of dreams. A mesmerising palette of sapphire, indigo and turquoise, sand-edged motu (islets) and rainforest-covered peaks make it a natural honeymooners’ choice. This quiet island mixes slow-paced sun-and-sand holidays with action-packed adventures.
- discover all the perks of a world-class resort on Motu Piti Aau
- ogle the stunning cerulean-blue lagoon on a boat tour and enjoy a picnic on a motu
- laze on idyllic Matira Beach
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Vaitape, Matira Point, the Motu and Povai Bay.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.