*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page. See terms.
Sydney - Understand Sydney & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, architecture and sports to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for travellers with disabilities and advice on visa requirements, customs regulations and medical services.
- a rundown on the city’s colourful history
- key info on who to cheer for in sports-mad Sydney
- full coverage of the city’s vibrant arts scene and iconic architecture
- details on Sydney’s growing foodie scene, complete with celebrity chefs
Coverage includes: Understand Sydney, Sydney Today, History, Food Culture, The Arts, Architecture, Sporty Sydney, Transport and Directory A-Z.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.