Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Sydney - Surry Hills & Darlinghurst (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Surry Hills & Darlinghurst chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sydney guide-book.
These days Surry Hills bears little resemblance to its former working-class self. The Victorian terrace houses remain, but they’re now home to a mishmash of inner-city hipsters, foodies and gay guys who keep the many excellent restaurants and bars in business.
- eat your way around Sydney’s gastronomic heartland, starting with the slow-cooked meat at Porteño
- grab a cocktail at Pocket and then explore Darlinghurst’s thriving small-bar scene
- examine the sobering displays and video testimonies at the Sydney Jewish Museum
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.