*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Sydney - Paddington & Centennial Park (PDF Chapter)
This is the Paddington & Centennial Park chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sydney guidebook.
‘Paddo’ is an elegant area of beautifully restored terrace houses where fashionable folks drift between designer shops, chic restaurants, art galleries and bookshops. The best time to visit is on Saturday, when the markets are at their most effervescent.
- engage in a seriously fashionable shopping spree, window or otherwise, in Paddington’s boutiques - Paddington Markets is a good place to start
- explore the vast open space within the gated grounds of Centennial Park
- scream yourself hoarse at a Roosters game at Sydney Football Stadium
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.