*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Sydney - Kings Cross & Potts Point (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kings Cross & Potts Point chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sydney guide-book.
Kings Cross is a bizarre dichotomy: strip joints and classy restaurants, hostels and gorgeous guesthouses, and a weird cross-section of society drawn to the bright lights. Gracious Potts Point seems worlds away. Well-preserved Victorian, Edwardian and art-deco houses flank picturesque avenues.
- soak up the sights, sounds and smells of Darlinghurst Road, Sydney’s seediest strip
- duck into Llankelly Place for a coffee, a cocktail and a view of the passing parade
- admire the Georgian grace of Elizabeth Bay House, a reminder of grander days gone by
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife and Entertainment.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.