*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Sydney - Day Trips from Sydney (PDF Chapter)
This is the Day Trips from Sydney chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sydney guide-book.
Want to escape the city? This chapter includes the very best excursions from Sydney and they can each be completed in a day. Must-sees include the Blue Mountains and Royal National Park.
- For more than a century, the Blue Mountains has lured Sydneysiders up from the sweltering plains with promises of cool-climate relief, naughty fireside weekends, astounding scenery and brilliant bushwalks.
- A prime stretch of wilderness at the city’s doorstep, the Royal National Park encompasses secluded beaches, vertiginous cliffs, scrub, heath, rainforest, swamp wallabies, lyrebirds and raucous flocks of yellow-tailed black cockatoos.
- It requires a little effort to reach them, but the Northern Beaches are some of Sydney’s very best suburbs. Especially if you’re a Home & Away fan.
Coverage includes: The Blue Mountains, Royal National Park and North-ern Beaches.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.