*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Sydney - Day Trips from Sydney (PDF Chapter)
This is the Day Trips from Sydney chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sydney guide-book.
Want to escape the city? This chapter includes the very best excursions from Sydney and they can each be completed in a day. Must-sees include the Blue Mountains and Royal National Park.
- For more than a century, the Blue Mountains has lured Sydneysiders up from the sweltering plains with promises of cool-climate relief, naughty fireside weekends, astounding scenery and brilliant bushwalks.
- A prime stretch of wilderness at the city’s doorstep, the Royal National Park encompasses secluded beaches, vertiginous cliffs, scrub, heath, rainforest, swamp wallabies, lyrebirds and raucous flocks of yellow-tailed black cockatoos.
- It requires a little effort to reach them, but the Northern Beaches are some of Sydney’s very best suburbs. Especially if you’re a Home & Away fan.
Coverage includes: The Blue Mountains, Royal National Park and North-ern Beaches.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.