Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Sydney - Darling Harbour & Pyrmont (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Darling Harbour & Pyrmont chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sydney guidebook.
Every inch of this former dockland is given over to some of the city’s highest-profile paid at-tractions, bars and restaurants. Firework displays occur with alarming frequency; most Saturday nights go off with a bang.
- escape the hustle and bustle of the city on the tranquil paths of the Chinese Garden of Friendship
- face your fears in the tunnels through the shark tanks at Sydney Sea Life Aquarium
- meet the stars of the Australian bush in the heart of the city at Wild Life Sydney Zoo
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.