Sydney city guide
12th Edition Dec 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet’s Sydney is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take to the water and explore the spectacular harbour by boat; laze on the beach at Bondi and watch the waves – and the surfers – roll in; and hunt down the latest trendy bars and restaurants. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Sydney and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Sydney:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Circular Quay, The Rocks, Sydney Harbour, City Centre, Haymarket, Darling Harbour, Pyrmont, Inner West, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Paddington, Centennial Park, Bondi, Coogee, Manly
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.