*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Sydney city guide
11th Edition Dec 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Book a window seat for your flight to Sydney: day or night, this city sure is good-lookin’. Scratch the surface and it only gets better.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Sydney, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, 3D illustrations, city walks and recommendations from our expert au-thors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Plus Sydney Harbour in 3D, tips on the city’s best beaches, a guide to the city’s food cul-ture, and an arts and architecture feature
Coverage includes: Plan Your Trip, Circular Quay, The Rocks, Sydney Harbour, City Centre, Haymarket, Darling Harbour, Pyrmont, Inner West, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Paddington, Centennial Park, Bondi, Coogee, Manly, Day Trips from Sydney, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.