*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Sydney - City Centre & Haymarket (PDF Chapter)
This is the City Centre & Haymarket chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sydney guide-book.
The skyscrapers of the towering Central Business District shadow museums, gracious colonial buildings and leafy retreats. Allocate at least a day to explore it, and a night to hit some of the ritzy restaurants and hidden bars.
- be transported into Victorian parlours, Buddhist temples, postwar streets, the heart of the outback and the imaginations of generations of artists at the Art Gallery of NSW
- shop and eat your way through the vibrant streets of Chinatown
- saunter through the green tunnel at the heart of elegant Hyde Park
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.