No code necessary. See terms.
Sydney - City Centre & Haymarket (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the City Centre & Haymarket chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sydney guide-book.
The skyscrapers of the towering Central Business District shadow museums, gracious colonial buildings and leafy retreats. Allocate at least a day to explore it, and a night to hit some of the ritzy restaurants and hidden bars.
- be transported into Victorian parlours, Buddhist temples, postwar streets, the heart of the outback and the imaginations of generations of artists at the Art Gallery of NSW
- shop and eat your way through the vibrant streets of Chinatown
- saunter through the green tunnel at the heart of elegant Hyde Park
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.