Sydney - Bondi to Coogee (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bondi to Coogee chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sydney guidebook.
Framed by jagged cliffs, the Eastern Beaches are a big part of the Sydney experience. Most famous is Bondi Beach, where Sydney comes to see and be seen, with its distracting scenery and constant procession of beautiful bods.
- wave at the winter parade of whales from the cliffs of Waverley Cemetery
- revel in the spectacular coastal scenery of the Bondi to Coogee walk
- come face to face with the slippery and scaly locals on the Gordons Bay Underwater Nature Trail
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.