*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Sydney - Bondi to Coogee (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bondi to Coogee chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sydney guidebook.
Framed by jagged cliffs, the Eastern Beaches are a big part of the Sydney experience. Most famous is Bondi Beach, where Sydney comes to see and be seen, with its distracting scenery and constant procession of beautiful bods.
- wave at the winter parade of whales from the cliffs of Waverley Cemetery
- revel in the spectacular coastal scenery of the Bondi to Coogee walk
- come face to face with the slippery and scaly locals on the Gordons Bay Underwater Nature Trail
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.