No code necessary. See terms.
Switzerland - Northeastern Switzerland (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Northeastern Switzerland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Switzerland guidebook.
Northeastern Switzerland calls for slow touring, whether you’re cycling through cornfields and apple orchards on a cloudless summer’s day or walking through Klettgau’s gold-tinged vineyards in the diffused light of autumn.
- gawp at one of Switzerland’s loveliest squares in Stein am Rhein’s half-timbered heart
- hear the thunder of Europe’s largest plain waterfall, the Rheinfall
- take a fascinating romp through literary history at St Gallen’s rococo Stiftsbibliothek
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Schaffhausen, Rheinfall, Stein am Rhein, Lake Con-stance, Kreuzlingen, Arbon, Rorschach, St Gallen, Appenzell, Walensee, Glarus, Braun-wald.+
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.