Switzerland - Liechtenstein (PDF Chapter)
This is the Liechtenstein chapter from Lonely Planet’s Switzerland guidebook.
Outdoor enthusiasts are in their element in Liechtenstein, with a remarkable number of trails to hike and slopes to ski given the country’s diminutive size. Strike out into the Alpine wilderness beyond Vaduz and, suddenly, this landlocked sliver of a micronation no longer seems quite so small.
- take a hike to Schloss Vaduz for postcard views of the Alps, then eat like a king at Torkel above the royal vineyards
- head to the slopes of family-focused Malbun
- play among the peaks on the vertiginous Fürstensteig, Liechtenstein’s flagship walk
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Vaduz & around, Malbun.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.