*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Switzerland - Liechtenstein (PDF Chapter)
This is the Liechtenstein chapter from Lonely Planet’s Switzerland guide-book.
A pipsqueak of a country, Liechtenstein snuggles among mountain ranges that rise steep and rugged above the Rhine. It’s pure fairy-tale stuff – a mountain principality governed by an iron-willed monarch, embedded deep in the Alps and crowned by turreted castles.
- hike up to the perky turrets of Schloss Vaduz for postcard views of the Alps
- strap on walking boots or skis and head to the slopes of Malbun
- wander the pedestrianised zone of bustling little Vaduz
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Vaduz, Malbun.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.