*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Switzerland - Graubunden (PDF Chapter)
This is the Graubünden chapter from Lonely Planet’s Switzerland guidebook.
While you’ve probably heard about Davos’ sensational downhill skiing, St Moritz’s glamour and the tales of Heidi (fictionally born here), vast swaths of Graubünden remain little known and ripe for exploring. Strike into the Alps on foot or follow the lonesome passes that corkscrew high into the mountains and chances are you will be alone in exhilarating landscapes, where only the odd marmot or chamois and your own little gasps of wonder break the silence.
- take a horse-drawn carriage to the sublimely pretty Val Fex
- ski, dine and shop in style in ritzy winter wonderland St Moritz
- cycle single tracks and mountain passes in Davos and Lenzerheide
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Chur & around, Lenzerheide & Valbella, Arosa, Surselva Region, Flims, Laax & Falera, Valsertal, Disentis/Mustér & Val Medel, Bündner Herrschaft, Malans & Jenins, Maienfeld, Bad Ragaz, Klosters & Davos, Klosters, Davos, The Engadine, Unterengadin, Oberengadin, St Moritz, Silvaplana, Sils-Maria, Bernina Pass Road, Pontresina, Val Poschiavo, Val Bregaglia.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.