Switzerland - Graubunden (PDF Chapter)
This is the Graubünden chapter from Lonely Planet’s Switzerland guidebook.
While you’ve probably heard about Davos’ sensational downhill skiing, St Moritz’ glamour and the tales of Heidi (fictionally born here), vast swaths of Graubünden remain little known and ripe for exploring.
- feel elevated by high-altitude hiking and evocative Alpine scenery in Swiss National Park
- raft or hike past bizarre limestone formations in Ruinaulta
- ski, dine and shop in the exciting, ritzy winter resort of St Moritz
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Chur, Lenzerheide & Valbella, Arosa, Flims, Laax & Falera, Vals, Disentis/Mustér, Bündner Herrschaft, Bad Ragaz & Around, Klosters, Davos, The Engadine, Scuol, Samnaun, Müstair, Zernez, Celerina, St Moritz, Silvaplana, Sils-Maria, Bernina Pass, Pontresina, Val Poschiavo, Val Bregaglia.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.