Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Switzerland - Fribourg, Drei-seen-land & the Jura (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Fribourg, Drei-Seen-Land & the Jura chapter from Lonely Planet’s Switzerland guidebook.
A far cry from the dramatic, heavily touristed Alpine landscapes most readily associated with ‘la Suisse’, this gentle western corner comprising the Canton of Fribourg, the Jura Mountains and the three lakes of Drei-Seen-Land is where you go to ‘get away’.
- light up on the inside in response to the incredible illuminations of the Festival of Lights against the backdrop of medieval Murten
- cruise the Bielersee to St Peter’s Island from Biel-Bienne for a picnic and a swim
- turn back the clock as you stroll the streets of the beautiful medieval village of Es-tavayer-le-Lac on the Murtensee
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pays de Fribourg, Fribourg, Gruyères, Charmey, Drei-Seen-Land, Biel-Bienne, Ligerz, Murten, Neuchâtel, Yverdon-les-Bains, The Jura Moun-tains, La Chaux-de-Fonds, Porrentruy, Val de Travers.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.