*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Switzerland - Bernese Oberland (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bernese Oberland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Switzerland guidebook.
Nature works on an epic scale here. Whether you’re hiking in the fearsome north face of Eiger, carving powder on a crisp winter’s morning in Gstaad or gawping at the misty Staubbach Falls, the Swiss Alps don’t get more in-your-face beautiful than this.
- seek out glorious waterfalls and scrumptious meringues in Meiringen
- test your limits canyoning, skydiving, ice climbing and bungee jumping in Interlaken
- Slalom like a celebrity on the slopes of glitzy Gstaad
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Interlaken & around, Schynige Platte, St Beatus-Höhlen, Jungfrau Region, Grindelwald & around, Kleine Scheidegg, Jungfraujoch, Lauterbrunnen, Wengen, Stechelberg, Mürren, Gimmelwald, Schilthorn, Lake Thun & around, Spiez, Brienz & around, East Bernese Oberland, Meiringen, West Bernese Oberland, Kandersteg, Gstaad.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.