*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Switzerland - Bernese Oberland (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bernese Oberland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Switzerland guide-book.
Nature works on an epic scale here. Whether you’re hiking in the fearsome north face of Ei-ger, carving powder on a crisp winter’s morning in Gstaad or gawping at the misty Staubbach Falls, the Swiss Alps don’t get more in-your-face beautiful than this.
- get dizzy with with zip-wires, hanging bridges and Eiger views on Mürren’s via ferrata
- enjoy Alpine highs on the Faulhornweg day hike from Schynige Platte to First, above Grindelwald.
- be spellbound by 4000m peaks and the glinting Aletsch Glacier in Junfraujoch
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Interlaken, Jungfrau Region, Grindelwald, First, Kleine Scheidegg, Jungfraujoch, Lauterbrunnen, Wengen, Stechelberg, Mürren, Gimmelwald, The Lakes, Thun, Spiez, Brienz, East Bernese Oberland, Meiringen, West Bernese Oberland, Kandersteg, Gstaad.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.