*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page. See terms.
Sweden - Uppsala & Central Sweden (PDF Chapter)
This is the Uppsala & Central Sweden chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sweden guidebook.
Uppsala and Örebro are lively cultural centres with well-preserved historical buildings and great museums, dining, shopping and nightlife. Outdoorsy types will have plenty to do, too, from skiing and hiking to birdwatching and canoeing.
- watch roly-poly bears at play in Grönklitt
- wander around the city park and historic Wadköping village in Örebro
- check out Carl Larsson’s family home in Sundborn
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Uppsala, Lövstabruk, Nyköping, Eskilstuna, Västerås, Sala, Nora, Örebro, Karlstad, Sunne, Torsby & around, Falun, Lake Siljan Region, Sälen & around, and Idre & Grövelsjön.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.