*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Sweden - Uppsala & Central Sweden (PDF Chapter)
This is the Uppsala & Central Sweden chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sweden guidebook.
Uppsala and Örebro are lively cultural centres with well-preserved historical buildings and great museums, dining, shopping and nightlife. Outdoorsy types will have plenty to do, too, from skiing and hiking to birdwatching and canoeing.
- watch roly-poly bears at play in Grönklitt
- wander around the city park and historic Wadköping village in Örebro
- check out Carl Larsson’s family home in Sundborn
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Uppsala, Lövstabruk, Nyköping, Eskilstuna, Västerås, Sala, Nora, Örebro, Karlstad, Sunne, Torsby & around, Falun, Lake Siljan Region, Sälen & around, and Idre & Grövelsjön.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.