*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Sweden - Understand Sweden & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, people and culture, design and architecture, the environment, and Sami people, to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet...you name it. Get hints on the gay and lesbian scene and tips for women travellers, travelling with kids and travellers with disabilities, as well as handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on Sweden’s people and culture
- info on the region’s design and architecture
- full coverage of Sweden’s cuisine scene
- details on the culture of local Sami people
Coverage includes: Sweden Today, History, Food & Drink, People & Culture, Environment, Design & Architecture, The Sami, Directory A–Z, Transport, and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 3 for 2 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.