*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Sweden travel guide
6th Edition May 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Frozen wastelands, cosy cottages, virgin forest, rocky islands, reindeer herders and Viking lore – Sweden has all that plus impeccable style and to-die-for dining.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Sweden, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, highlights, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus coverage of outdoor activities, design and architecture, Sami culture and Swedish cuisine
Coverage includes:Planning chapters, Stockholm & around, Uppsala & Central Sweden, Göteborg & the Southwest, Malmö & the South, the Southeast & Gotland, Östersund & the Bothnian Coast, Lappland & the Far North, and the Understand and Survival guide chapters.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 3 for 2 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.