*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Sweden - The Southeast & Gotland (PDF Chapter)
This is the The Southeast & Gotland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sweden guidebook.
In southeastern Sweden you’ll find a wonderland of stoic castles, storybook towns and magical islands. Carved by the epic Göta Canal, Östergötland boasts lovable, lakeside Vadstena: St Birgitta’s terrestrial stomping ground and home to a hulking Renaissance castle.
- explore Visby’s medieval churches
- follow in pilgrims’ footsteps at the Sancta Birgitta Klostermuseum
- smell the roses the royal gardens of Solliden Palace
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Östergötland, Norrköping, Linköping, Vadstena & around, Småland, Jönköping & Huskvarna, Gränna & Visingsö, Eksjö, Växjö, Kalmar, Glasriket, Oskarshamn, Västervik, Vimmerby, Öland, Borgholm & around, Northern Öland, Central Öland, Southern Öland, Gotland, Visby & around, Northern Gotland, Furillen & Fårö, Gotska Sandön National Park, Eastern Gotland, and Southern Gotland.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.