*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Sweden - Stockholm & Around (PDF Chapter)
This is the Stockholm & Around chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sweden guidebook.
Spread across 14 islands connected by 57 bridges, Stockholm is compact and walkable. Each neighbourhood has a distinct character, yet they’re so close together you can easily spend time in several areas. In each, you’ll find trend-setting design, inventive cuisine, unbeatable museums, great shopping, pretty parks and loads of atmosphere.
- explore Swedish culture, art and daily life at Nordiska Museet
- take in the atmospheric beauty of Gamla Stan and the Royal Palace
- bar-hop with the lively crowd in Södermalm
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Drottningholm, Stockholm Archipelago, Kapellskär, Tyresta National Park, Sigtuna, and Mariefred.
This is the Stockholm & Around chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sweden
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.