*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Sweden - Malmo & the South (PDF Chapter)
This is the Malmö & the South chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sweden guidebook.
The light in southern Sweden seems softer, the foliage brighter and the shoreline more dazzling. Skåne (Scania) was Danish property until 1658 and still flaunts its differences: the strong dialect (skånska), the half-timbered houses and the region’s hybrid flag: a Swedish yellow cross on a red Danish background. Copenhagen is a mere bridge away from vibrant Malmö, the region’s largest city.
- experience the late-night action of the fashionable clubs in Malmö
- discover all things Viking at the Foteviken Viking Reserve
- pick apples in the sweet-smelling orchards of Kiviks Musteri
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Skåne, Malmö, Lund, Falsterbo Peninsula, Trelleborg, Smygehuk, Ystad & around, Österlen, Kristianstad, Åhus, Helsingborg, Kulla Peninsula, Blekinge, Karlskrona, and Karlshamn.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.