Sweden - Malmo & the South (PDF Chapter)
This is the Malmö & the South chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sweden guide-book.
It’s no wonder that so many artists call southern Sweden home – the light seems softer, the foliage brighter and the shoreline more dazzling. Marvellous, multicultural Malmö is linked to Copenhagen by the Öresund bridge, a marvel of modern engineering.
- wander around Lund’s outdoor museum complex, Kulturen
- contemplate the mysteries of the megalithic stone ship Ales Stenar
- throw yourself, nude, into the sea at the historic ocean bath Ribersborgs kallbadhus in Malmö
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Skåne, Malmö, Lund, Helsingborg, Kulla Peninsula, Falsterbo Peninsula, Trelleborg, Ystad, Simrishamn, Åhus, Kristianstad, Blekinge, Karlskrona, Karlshamn.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.