Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Sweden - Jamtland & the Bothnian Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Jämtland & the Bothnian Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sweden guidebook.
In the north of Sweden, there are endless pristine forests where the odds of encountering elk, reindeer and bear are high, the hiking is splendid, and jagged mountains provide Sweden’s best skiing and mountain biking.
- travel along the Höga Kusten, and sample surströmming.
- visit the superb museums and sculpture park of Umeå
- stay in a spaceship or bird’s nest at the incredible remote Treehotel
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Jämtland, Östersund, Åre, Funäsdalen, The Bothnian Coast, Gävle, Hudiksvall, Sundsvall, Höga Kusten, Härnösand, Umeå, Skellefteå, Luleå, Hapa-randa.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.