*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Sweden - Goteborg & the Southwest (PDF Chapter)
This is the Göteborg & the Southwest chapter from Lonely Planet’s Sweden guidebook.
Sweden’s southwest is diversity personified. Heading the cast is Sweden’s ‘second city’ of Göteborg and its kicking bars, cafes, museums and theme-park thrills. Just south, the Halland coast is home to sandy Blue Flag beaches and Sweden’s top surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing. Västergötland’s attractions are low-key and eclectic, from Trollhättan’s postindustrial museums and mighty gushing locks to Lidkoping’s fairy-tale Läckö Slott.
- enjoy gregarious, chilled-out, cosmopolitan Göteborg
- pedal your way around the Koster Islands
- be charmed by Fjällbacka, the favourite summer haunt of Ingrid Bergman
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Göteborg (Gothenburg) & around, Southern Archipelago, Bohuslän, Uddevalla, Strömstad, Dalsland, Håverud & around, Västergötland, Vänersborg, Trollhättan, Lidköping, Halland, Halmstad, and Varberg.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.