Sticker World - Zoo 1 (North and South America edition)
1st Edition Feb 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
Suitable for children ages 6-8
It's time for children to get creative with Lonely Planet Kids' Sticker World - Zoo.
From creating a watery wonderland for penguins, to choosing which items are sold in the gift shop, kids can build the zoo of their dreams in this fun and interactive book. As chief planner, architect and builder, they can add colorful stickers, doodles and drawings to each page and bring their construction to life.
Inside, kids can:
- Design a map so visitors don't get lost
- Choose where each animal lives
- Bring sharks and other sea creatures to life
- Create their own panda and give it a name
- Use stickers to feed hungry sea lions
- Draw underground tunnels for meerkats to explore
- Add ropes and swings to their gorilla enclosure
- Color in leopards and other big cats
- Doodle baby animals and their parents
- Stock shelves with souvenirs in the gift shop
Sticker World - Theme Park and Sticker World - Museum
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.