Sticker World: Theme Park
1st Edition Feb 2018
This title is called Sticker World - Theme Park (North and South America edition) in North & South America and you can buy it here. Both editions contain the same great content.
Suitable for children ages 6-8
It's time for children to get creative with Lonely Planet Kids' Sticker World - Theme Park.
From designing death-defying roller coasters to choosing what sweets are sold and picking the park's mascot, kids can build the theme park of their dreams in this fun and interactive book. As chief planner, architect and builder, they can add colourful stickers and drawings to each page and bring their construction to life.
Inside, kids can:
- Design a map so people don't get lost
- Build roller coasters and add loop-the-loops
- Draw their own Ferris wheel and get it spinning
- Dress log flume riders in waterproof ponchos
- Use felt tips to decorate carousel horses
- Entertain visitors with Wild West shows
- Spook everyone with a scary haunted house
- Colour-in a swashbuckling pirate ship
- Create an ice cream and lolly stall
- Treat their visitors to a tea cup ride