Sticker World - Museum (North and South America edition)
Suitable for children ages 6-8
It's time for children to get creative with Lonely Planet Kids' Sticker World - Museum.
From designing an awesome entrance and cool cafe, to filling the picture frames with art, kids can build the museum of their dreams in this fun and interactive book. As chief planner, architect and builder, they can add colorful stickers, doodles and drawings to each page and bring their construction to life.
Inside, kids can:
- Complete t-rex, stegosaurus, and triceratops skeletons
- Create caveman stories using pictures and doodles
- Bring prehistoric and extinct creatures back to life
- Color in decorative headsets from ancient Egypt
- Doodle bright and colorful viking longship sails
- Bring dazzling medieval outfits to life
- Decorate picture frames in their art gallery
- Add propellers and paintwork to old and new planes
- Complete the solar system in their planetarium
Sticker World - Theme Park and Sticker World - Zoo