Sticker World: Museum
1st Edition Feb 2018
This title is called Sticker World - Museum (North and South America edition) in North & South America and you can buy it here. Both editions contain the same great content.
It's time for children to get creative with Lonely Planet Kids' Sticker World - Museum.
From designing an awesome entrance and cool cafe, to filling the picture frames with art, kids can build the museum of their dreams in this fun and interactive book. As chief planner, architect and builder, they can add colourful stickers, doodles and drawings to each page to bring their construction to life.
Inside, kids can:
- Complete t-rex, stegosaurus and triceratops skeletons
- Create caveman stories using pictures and doodles
- Bring prehistoric and extinct creatures back to life
- Colour in decorative headsets from ancient Egypt
- Doodle bright and colourful Viking longship sails
- Bring dazzling medieval outfits to life
- Decorate picture frames in their art gallery
- Add propellers and paintwork to old and new planes
- Complete the solar system in their planetarium
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.