St Petersburg - Sennaya & Kolomna (PDF Chapter)
This is the Sennaya & Kolomna chapter from Lonely Planet’s St Petersburg guidebook.
By day, you can explore the lavish interiors of the Yusupov Palace or bask in the greenery and art-filled spaces of New Holland Island, then return by night for magnificent concerts at one of three performing arts venues under the Mariinsky umbrella.
- see a Russian ballet or opera classic in the Mariinsky Theatre, one of Russia’s most cele-brated performing arts halls.
- explore the sumptuous art-filled interiors of Yusupov Palace on the Moyka and hear tales of Rasputin’s grizzly end.
- relax amid the peaceful setting of St Petersburg’s newest green space, New Holland Is-land, then return by night for dining, outdoor concerts and DJs
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.