No code necessary. See terms.
Sri Lanka - The West Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
North of Colombo is Negombo, a cheerful beach town that is a staple of most visitors’ Sri Lankan journeys. South is a mix of traditional culture in Ambalangoda, chic boutique hotels of Bentota and the everpopular backpacker party town of Hikkaduwa.
- scan the horizon for schools of playful dolphins or learning to kitesurf in Kalpitiya’s pro-tected lagoon waters
- find your feet and stroll the beach after a long flight in the oh-so-easy resort town of Ne-gombo
- feel the stress levels drop as you are pampered under palm trees in one of Bentota’s bou-tique hotels
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: North of Colombo, Negombo & Around, Waikkal, Kal-pitiya Peninsula, Wilpattu National Park, South of Colombo, Bentota, Aluthgama & Induruwa, Hikkaduwa & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.