No code necessary. See terms.
Sri Lanka - The South (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Prepare your senses for overload, for the South is Sri Lanka at its most sultry and enticing: a glorious shoreline of dazzling white curves of sand set against emerald forested hills.
- stroll the lanes of the uniquely atmospheric Unesco World Heritage Site of Galle
- achieve the dream of a lifetime: seeing blue whales on a boat tour out of Mirissa
- discover that most perfect of beaches, Hiriketiya
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Galle, Unawatuna & Around, Thalpe & Koggala, Ahangama & Midigama, Weligama, Mirissa, Matara, Dondra, Talalla, Dikwella, Hiriketiya, Goyambokka, Tangalla & Around, Bundala National Park, Tissamaharama, Kirinda, Yala Nation-al Park, Kataragama.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.