No code necessary. See terms.
Sri Lanka - The Hill Country (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Sri Lanka’s Hill Country is the island at its most scenic, a mist-wrapped land of emerald peaks and stupendous views, of hillsides carpeted with tea plantations and graced by astonishing wa-terfalls.
- hike across a high plateau to the viewpoint of World’s End, Horton Plains
- take high tea in the atmospheric colonial-era hotel in Nuwara Eliya
- join devout pilgrims and ascend sacred Adam’s Peak by flickering torchlight
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Colombo & Around, Kandy & Around, Knuckles Range, Kitulgala, Adam’s Peak (Sri Pada), Nuwara Eliya & Around, Horton Plains National Park & World’s End, Belihul Oya, Haputale, Bandarawela, Ella & Around, Wellawaya, Uda Walawe National Park, Sinharaja Forest Reserve, Ratnapura.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.