Spain - Valencia & Murcia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Valencia & Murcia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain guidebook.
The home of one of Spain’s most famous exports, paella, is a marvellous stretch of coast of-fering fine beaches, truly wonderful eating and fabulous festivals. Addictive Valencia city’s so-phisticated cultural scene and stunning architecture make it wonderful.
- gasp at the daring architecture of Valencia’s Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
- live it up in Russafa’s tapas, cafe and bar scene
- paint the town red at La Tomatina in Buñol
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Valencia, Valencia Province, La Albufera, Sagunto, Gandia, Requena, Xàtiva, Castellón Province, Castellón, Benicàssim, Peñíscola, El Maestrazgo, Alicante Province, Alicante, Dénia, Xàbia, Calp, Benidorm, Elche, Villena, Orihuela, Murcia Province, Murcia, Cartagena, Costa Cálida, Lorca, Parque Regional de Sierra Espuña.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.