Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Spain - Valencia & Murcia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Valencia & Murcia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain guidebook.
Valencia exudes confidence. Its sophisticated cultural scene, kicking nightlife, quality mu-seums, great restaurants, understated beach and stunning Modernista and contemporary archi-tecture make it one of the peninsula’s real jewels. Throughout this sun-bathed coastal pleas-ure-ground, a wealth of festivals awaits you.
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias: gasp at the daring architecture of this complex of Va-lencia buildings
- Russafa: live it up in this popular barrio’s tapas, cafe and bar scene
- La Tomatina: paint the town red at this famous Buñol tomato fight
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Valencia, Around Valencia City, La Albufera, Re-quena, Sagunto, Costa del Azahar & El Maestrazgo, Benicàssim, Peñíscola, El Maestrazgo, Costa Blanca, Gandia, Denia, Xàbia, Calp, Benidorm, Altea, Alicante, Inland from the Costa Blanca, Xàtiva, Villena, Guadalest, Elche, Orihuela, Murcia, Murcia Province, Cartagena, Costa Cálida, Lorca and Parque Regional de Sierra Espuña.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.