Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Spain - Toledo & Castilla-la Mancha (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Toledo & Castilla-La Mancha chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain guidebook.
Located on a windswept but fertile plateau known as La Meseta, this is the land where Cer-vantes set the fictional journeys of Don Quijote. Plan your adventures amid old-fashioned wind-mills, Crusader-era castles and expansive vineyards.
- stumble across three medieval cultures in a maze of Toledo’s narrow streets
- hike into the hilltop-hugging medieval town of Atienza on a southern branch of the Camino de Santiago
- take the Don Quijote shot of the windmills of Consuegra
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Toledo, Talavera de la Reina, Oropesa, Consuegra, Campo de Criptana, Ciudad Real, Almagro, Parque Nacional Tablas de Daimiel, Alcalá del Júcar, Cuenca, Pastrana, Sigüenza and Atienza.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.