Spain - Seville & Andalucia's Hill Towns (PDF Chapter)
This is the Seville & Andalucía’s Hill Towns chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain guidebook.
With its distinctive Mudéjar architecture, hilltop pueblos blancos (white towns) and fiery fla-menco traditions, western Andalucía encapsulates much of the spirit and beauty of Spain’s sun-baked south. Its charismatic capital, Seville, is one of Spain’s hottest destinations right now.
- explore Seville, Andalucía’s most beguiling city, with its fabulous monuments, creative tapas bars and passionate spirit
- unravel a fashionable world of flamenco, horses, sherry and bodegas in Jerez de la Fron-tera
- discover the marvellous Mezquita and much more in the fascinatingly historic but also buzzing contemporary city of Córdoba
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Seville, Sevilla Province, Carmona, Écija, Huelva Province, Huelva, Lugares Colombinos, Parque Nacional de Doñana, El Rocío, Minas de Ri-otinto, Aracena & Around, Cádiz Province, Cádiz, El Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barra-meda, Jerez de la Frontera, Arcos de la Frontera, Parque Natural Sierra de Grazalema & Around, Ronda, Southern Costa de la Luz, Tarifa, Córdoba Province, Córdoba, Parque Natural Sierras Subbéticas.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation