*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Spain - Seville & Andalucia's Hill Towns (PDF Chapter)
This is the Seville & Andalucía’s Hill Towns chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain guidebook.
Seville is western Andalucía’s Holy Grail, Córdoba deserves more than a day trip, while the white towns will lure you into quieter rural areas and inspire you to visit the region’s only national park amid the bird-rich wetlands of Doñana.
- watch a spontaneous flamenco performance in a backstreet bar in Jerez de la Frontera, one of flamenco’s true homes
- explore Seville, Andalucía’s most beguiling city with its fabulous monuments, creative tap-as bars and passionate spirit
- Córdoba: tackle the tangle of Moorish streets in the judería on your way to the sublime Mezquita
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Seville, Seville Province, Carmona, Écija, Huelva Province, Huelva, Lugares Colombinos, Parque Nacional de Doñana, El Rocío, Minas de Ri-otinto, Aracena & Around, Cádiz Province, Cádiz, El Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barra-meda, Jerez de la Frontera, Arcos de la Frontera, Parque Natural Sierra de Grazalema & Around, Southern Costa de la Luz, Ronda, Córdoba Province, Córdoba and Parque Natural Sierras Sub-béticas.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.