*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Spain - Santiago de Compostela & Galicia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Santiago de Compostela & Galicia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain guidebook.
Galicia, a unique region with its own language and distinctive culture, is home to Santiago de Compostela, the goal of several hundred thousand people who set out yearly on the storied Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail.
- Santiago de Campostela: soak up the incomparable atmosphere and history of this fasci-nating city
- Costa da Morte: explore the capes, beaches and lighthouses north of Cabo Fisterra, Spain’s ‘Land’s End’
- feast on fresh fish and octopus with Galician wines anywhere along the coast, as at A Guarda
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Santiago de Compostela, Costa da Morte, Fisterra & Around, Muxía & Around, Camariñas & Around, Laxe & Around, Rías Altas, A Coruña, Betanzos, Pontedeume, Cedeira & Around, Cabo Ortegal & Around, Bares Peninsula, Viveiro, Ribadeo, Parque Natural Fragas do Eume, Rías Baixas, Ría de Arousa, Pontevedra, Ría de Pontevedra, Ría de Vigo, Vigo, Illas Cíes, Baiona, A Guarda, Tui, Ourense, Ribadavia & the Ribeiro Wine Re-gion, Ribeira Sacra, Lugo and Verín.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.