Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Spain & Portugal's Best Trips - Northern Spain & Basque Country (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Northern Spain & Basque Country Trips chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain & Portugal’s Best Trips guidebook.
Spain’s north coast and its hinterland are home to some of the most dramatic scenery in the country, and there’s diverse culture to explore, too. Here, road-trippers can pause in food-obsessed cities, climb castle turrets and stand among rolling vineyards.
- follow pilgrims across roads the criss-cross the Camino de Santiago walking route
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- take a thrilling drive along the imposing Coasta da Morte (Coast of Death)
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- tour the churches and cathedrals of the Aviles-to-Salamanca route
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.