*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Spain & Portugal's Best Trips - Barcelona & Eastern Spain (PDF Chapter)
This is the Barcelona & Eastern Spain Trips chapter from Lonely Planet’s Spain & Portugal’s Best Trips guidebook.
Wild and gorgeous coastline, chiselled mountain peaks and enchanting cityscapes set the stage for awe-inspiring drives around Catalonia and eastern Spain – and with its madcap architecture and brilliant restaurants, Barcelona makes a fine gateway to the region.
- relax in seaside villages, wander through Roman ruins and hike highland trails
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- breathe in the mountain air on an epic drive over the Pyrenees
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- feast on seafood off beautiful beaches, then visit the wondrous world of Salvador Dalí
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.